旅遊實用口語摘抄

I'll arrive late, but please keep my reservation.

旅遊實用口語摘抄

我會晚一點到達,請保留我的房間。

I made a reservation in Taipei.

我在臺北已預訂房間。

Check in, please.

我要辦理住宿登記。

How much is it per night?

住一晚多少錢?

Does it include tax and service charge?

這個價錢含稅和服務費嗎?

Could you give me a discount if I stay for three nights?

住三晚有沒有折扣?

Where is the dining room?

餐廳在哪兒?

What time can I have breakfast?

早餐幾點開始供應

When is check-out time?

何時需退房?

This is room 316. I'd like a blanket, please.

這是316號房間,我想要一條毛毯。

I left the key in my room. Could you open the door for me?

我把鑰匙留在房間裏了,你能不能幫我開門?

The air-conditioner(TV set,light) doesn't work.

空調(電視、燈)無法開啓。

There is no hot water.

房間內沒有熱水。

Could you keep my valuables in the safe?

幫我把貴重物品放在保險箱好嗎?

Can I get online in my room?

房間裏可以上網嗎?

Is the pool free for the guests?

游泳池是免費供訪客使用的.嗎?

Charge it to my room, please.

請把費用算在我的住宿費裏。

I need a morning call at seven tomorrow morning.

請明天早上七點叫我起牀。

I'd like to check out. My bill, please.

我要退房。請給我賬單。

Can I pay by credit card?

是否能以信用卡付賬?