珍惜時間的英文演講稿範文

珍惜時間的英文演講稿

珍惜時間的英文演講稿範文

When asked “What's the biggest mistake we make in life?” the Buddha replied. ” The biggest mistake is you think you have time.”

當被問及“人生最大的錯誤是什麼”佛祖會這樣回答,“最大的錯誤是你認爲你自己有時間。”

Time is free but it’s priceless.

時間是免費的,但也是無價的。

You can’t own it, but you can use it.

你不能擁有它,但你能夠使用它。

You can’t keep it but you can spend it.

你不能儲存它,但你能花費它。

And once it’s lost, you can never get it back.

一旦它消失了,你就再也拿不回來了。

That average person lives 78 years.

人的一生平均有78年。

We spend 28.3 years of our life sleeping.

我們花28.3年在睡覺上。

That’s almost a third of our life but 30% of us struggle to sleep well.

差不多花了我們三分之一的時間,但同時30%的我們在爲睡個好覺而鬥爭。

We spend 10.5 years of our life working but over 50% of us want to leave our current jobs.

我們花10.5年去工作,但超過50%的人想離開現在的'崗位。

Time is more valuable than money.

時間比金錢更有價值。

You can get more money, but you can never get more time.

你會賺更多的錢,卻不能賺到更多的時間。

We spend 9 years on TV and social media.

我們在電視和社交媒體上花費了9年的時間。

We spend 6 years doing chores.

花6年的時間在家務上。

We spend 4 years eating and drinking.

四年的時間花在吃吃喝喝上。

We spend 3.5 years in education.

累計消費3.5年在教育上。

We spend 2.5 years grooming.

2.5年花費在打扮上。

We spend 2.5 years shopping.

2.5年花費在購物上。

We spend 1.5 years in child care.

1.5年的時間花費在呵護孩子。

And we spend 1.3 years commuting.

1.3年的時間花費在通勤上。

That leaves us with 9 years.

剩下留給我們的只有9年的時間。

How will we spend that time?

我們將會怎麼消費這些時間呢?

Steve Jobs said “your time is limited so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.”

喬布斯說:生命有限,別將它浪費在重複他人的生活上。

So there’s good news and there’s bad news.

所以這有好消息也有壞消息。

That bad news is time flies; the good news is you’re the pilot.

壞消息是時光飛逝,好消息是你是領航者。

Imagine you wake up every day with $86400 in your bank account.

想象一下你每天醒來銀行賬戶中都有86400美元。

And at the end of the night, it’s all gone whether you spent it or not.

一天結束它們都消失了,不管你是否消費它們。

And then the next day you get another $86400.

第二天你的賬戶又會擁有86400美元。

What would we do with it?

我們將會用它做什麼呢?

Every day 86400 seconds are deposited into your life account.

每天86400秒都會存入你的生命賬戶。

At the end of the day once they’re all used up you get a new 86400 seconds.

一天結束後,第二天你將擁有新的86400秒。

We would never waste it if it was money, so why do we waste it when it comes to time?

如果是錢我們絕不會浪費,那爲什麼我們要浪費時間呢?

Those seconds are so much more powerful than dollars because you can always make more dollars, you can’t always make more time.

時間比金錢的力量更大,因爲你能賺錢卻不能賺取時間。

To realize the value of 1 year, ask a student who failed a grade.

想知道一年的價值,要去問考試失利的學生

To realize the value of 1 month, ask a mother who lost their child in the final month.

想知道一個月的價值,去問在分娩前一月失去孩子的母親。

To realize the value of 1 week, ask the editor of an online magazine.

想知道一週的價值,去問在線雜誌的編輯們。

To realize the value of 1 hour, ask the couple who’s in a long-distance relationship.

想知道一小時的價值,去問異地戀的情侶們。

To realize the value of 1 minute, ask the person who just missed a bus, train or plane.

想知道一分鐘的價值,去問剛剛錯過公交和飛機的人。

To realize the value of 1 second, ask the person who just missed an accident.

想知道一秒鐘的價值,去問剛剛倖免於難的人。

To realize the value of 1 millisecond, ask the person who just came 2nd at the Olympics.

想知道一毫秒的價值,去問與奧運冠軍失之交臂的運動員。

We think it’s people wasting our time but it’s really us giving them the permission to do that.

別人總是浪費我們的時間,其實是我們准許他們這樣。

And in reality, these two people live inside us.

現實是,我們體內有兩個人。

Don’t let someone be a priority when all you are to them is an option.

當你對別人只是選擇項時,別將他們排在前面。

Some of us lose the people most important to us because we don’t value their time.

我們失去了很多重要的人,因爲我們沒有珍惜他們。

Some of us don’t recognize how important someone is to us until they’re gone.

有時直到失去才知道他們有多重要。

Inside all of us are two voices.

我們的內心有兩種聲音.

one voice that wants to uplift, one voice that wants us to expand, one voice that wants us to grow.

一種聲音鼓勵我們上進,鼓勵我們豐富自己,鼓勵我們不斷成長.

And then there’s the other voice----The voice that holds us back, the voice that makes us lazy, the voice that makes us complacent. The voice that restricts us from our potential.

還存在另一種聲音----這種聲音使我們退步,讓我們變得懶惰,讓我們驕傲自滿。這種聲音限制了我們的潛能。

Every day from the moment we wake up until the moment we go to sleep, inside of us there’s this battle between the two voices.

每天從醒來到入睡,這兩種聲音都在鬥爭。

And guess which one wins?

猜猜誰贏了?

The one that we listen to the most.

我們聽得最多的那個聲音贏了。

The one that we feed.

我們更喜歡的那個聲音。

The one that we amplify.

那個讓我們更強的聲音。

It is our choice of how we use our time.

我們選擇如何使用我們的時間。

Life and time are the best two teachers.

生活和時間是兩位最好的老師。

Life teaches us to make good use of time.

生活教會我們更好地使用時間。

And time teaches us the value of the life.

時間教會我們生活的價值。

And as William Shakespeare said,

就像莎士比亞說過的一樣,

“Time is very slow for those who want, very fast for those who are scared, very long for those who are sad, and very short for those who celebrate,but for those who love, time is eternal.”

“對想要它的人來說,時間很慢,對害怕它的人來說,時間很快,對悲觀的人來說,時間很長,對充滿歡愉的人來說,它又很短暫,但對於愛它的人來說,時間即是永恆。”

珍惜時間的英文演講稿二

To realize the value of ONE MILLISECOND, ask the person who won a silver medal in the Olympics.

Treasure every moment that you have! And treasure it more because you shared it with someone special, special enough to spend your time with.

And remember that time waits for no one. Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That's why it's called the present!! The clock is running. Make the most of today.

Good luck, everybody!

珍惜時間的英文演講稿三

my brother-in-law opened the bottom drawer of my sisters bureau and lifted out a tissue-wrapped package. this, he said, is not a slip. this is lingerie. he discarded the tissue and handed me the slip.

it was exquisite, silk, handmade and trimmed with a cobweb of lace. the price tag with an astronomical figure on it was still attached.

jan bought this the first time we went to new york, at least 8 or 9 years ago. she never wore it. she was saving it for a special occasion.

well, i guess this is the occasion.

he took the slip from me and put it on the bed, with the other clothes we were taking to the mortician. his hands lingered on the soft material for a moment, then he slammed the drawer shut and turned to me, dont ever save anything for a special occasion. every day you re alive is a special occasion.