聽不懂對方的常用句子

Sorry, my English isn‘t so good. 對不起, 我的英文不太好。

聽不懂對方的常用句子

My English isn’t good enough. 我的英語不太好。

I can speak English a little bit. 我只會說一點點英語。

I can speak English only a little. 我只能說一點英語。

Only a little. 只會一點。

I don‘t know how to say it in English. 我不知道這用英文怎麼說。

I don’t know it in English. 我不知道這用英文怎麼說。

I can‘t express it in English. 我不能用英文表達。

No English! 我英文不行。

I can’t speak English. 我不會說英語。

I can‘t understand English and I can’t speak. 我聽不懂英語,並且不會說。

對方說話太快,請對方慢點說:

I‘m sorry I can’t follow you. Would you speak a bit slower? 對不起,我沒跟上你說的. 你能說慢點嗎?

Would you speak more slowly? 你能再說慢一點嗎?

Would you slow down, please? 您能慢一點兒說嗎?

Can you speak slowly? 你能說慢一點嗎?

I‘m sorry, but can you speak a little slower please? 對不起,你能說慢點嗎?

That was a little bit to fast for me. Could you speak a bit slower please. 你說的有點快,請說慢點。

Please say it more slowly. 請慢一點說。

Hey, could you talk a little slower? 嘿, 你能說慢點嗎?

Slow down. What are you talking about? 慢點. 你在說什麼啊? Sorry, I didn’t catch that. Can you say again more slower? 對不起, 我聽不懂, 你能慢點再說一次嗎?

It would help if you could try to speak a little slower. 請你儘量放慢說話速度。 聽不懂對方的表達:

What? (你說)什麼?

How do you mean? 什麼意思?

What do you mean? 究竟什麼意思?

What did you say? 您說什麼?

What are you saying? 你說的是什麼意思?

What are you trying to say? 你到底想說什麼?

What was that you said? 你說的是什麼啊?

What‘s that supposed to mean? 那是什麼意思?

What are you talking about? I am all at sea. 你們在說什麼? 我一點也聽不懂。

What are you mumbling about? I can’t understand a word! 你嘰裏咕嚕說什麼呀? 我一句也聽不懂!

I didn‘t get it. 我不明白。

I’m sorry I don‘t understand. 對不起,我沒聽明白。

I can’t understand what you said. 我不明白你說的什麼。

I don‘t know what you’re talking about. 我不懂你說的是什麼意思。

I‘m sorry I didn’t catch that. (I didn‘t understand) 對不起,我沒聽明白。

I’m sorry, I don‘t quite follow you 抱歉,我沒有太理解你的意思。

I’m not following you. 我不太懂你的意思。

I‘m not sure I follow you. 我不懂你在說什麼。

I’m not sure I understand. Do you mean...? 我不確定我聽明白了,你的意思是...?

I‘m not sure I get your point. 我恐怕沒聽懂你的意思。

I heard what you said, but it didn’t penetrate. 你的話我聽見了, 但是沒有聽懂。 I understood little of his speech. 他的講話我沒聽懂多少。

He spoke so fast that I could not follow him. 他說得太快,我聽不懂他的話。

Would you speak more clearly? 你能再說清楚一點嗎?

Beg pardon, I didn‘t quite catch your meaning. 對不起, 我沒聽懂你的.意思。

I could not understand his words, not could he understand me. 我聽不懂他的話, 他也聽不懂我的。

The acting was excellent, but I could catch only half of what the actors said. 表演很好, 但我只能聽懂一半臺詞

請對方再重複一遍:

Excuse me? 抱歉(請再說一遍)?

Pardon? 請再說一遍好嗎?

Beg pardon? 請再說一遍好嗎?

I beg your pardon. 能重複一下嗎?

Pardon me, Could you say it again please? 請原諒我(沒聽懂),能再說一下嗎?

Pardon me, Could you repeat that? 請原諒我(沒聽懂),你能重複一下嗎?

Excuse me, would you be so nice to say that again? 很抱歉我(沒聽懂),你高興再說一遍嗎? Sorry, but could you kindly repeat what you just said? 抱歉,你可以重複剛剛所說的嗎? Would you mind repeating that? I didn’t quite catch on. 請再說一遍好嗎? 我沒聽懂。 Come again? 重說

I didn‘t get the last point, would you like to srepeat? 我沒聽懂剛說的,你願意重複一遍嗎? Can you say that in simple English? 能否用簡單的英語重說一遍?

Can you run that by me one more time? 能否重說一遍? I didn’t catch your words, will you please go over them for me? 我沒有聽懂你的話, 你能爲我重複一遍嗎?

I could not catch your question. Could you repeat it, please? 我沒聽清楚你們的問題,你能重複一次嗎?

I don‘t really understand what you mean. Do you mind rephrasing that? 我不太明白你的意思,可以換一個說法嗎?

詢問對方是否聽懂:

Do you understand? 你聽明白了嗎?

Do you know what I mean? 你知道我的意思嗎?

Did you catch that? 你明白了嗎?

Do you get it? 你明白嗎?

Got it? 明白了嗎?

You get what I’m saying? 你明白我說的嗎?

Are you following me? 你能跟上(聽懂)我嗎?

Do you follow what I am saying? 你能聽懂我說的話嗎?

Can you understand spoken English? 你能聽懂英語嗎?

Can you make sense of what this American is saying? 你聽得懂這個美國人在說些什麼嗎? 表達能夠聽懂:

I catch your drift. 我明白你的意思。

I get the picture. 我明白了。