豪斯醫生經典語錄

House: Depends on what you mean by "good". I like the chairs.

豪斯醫生經典語錄

這得看你對好醫院的定義了,我喜歡這裏的椅子.

Dr. Foreman: Isn’t treating patients why we became doctors?

醫治病人難道不是我們成爲醫生的原因嗎?

House: No, treating illnesses is why we became doctors. Treating patients is what makes most doctors miserable.

不,醫治疾病纔是我們做醫生的原因,醫治病人則是醫生痛苦的根源.

Dr. Wilson: I love my wife. 我愛我老婆

House: You certainly love saying it. 當然,你愛這樣說。

患者說他可以和上帝對話,然後house說他的問題應該在他的腦袋上.

chase說,這只是宗教信仰

house:you talk to God,you’re talks to you,you’re psychotic.

你和上帝說話,你是信仰者,上帝和你說話,你是精神病

House: But I have a theory. There is one chemical that, if ingested, it causes a person’s estrogen level to increase dramatically.

我有個理論,有一種藥品被服用後會導致病人體內的雌激素水平大幅上升.

Bill: What is it?  那是什麼?

House: It’s ogen.  雌激素

一患者志向是成爲黑人議員,

House: You’re not going to be President either way - they don’t call it the White House because of the paint job

你無論如何都成不了總統的,白宮之所以叫白宮可不是因爲它是給漆成白色的.

House: People don’t want a sick doctor.

人們不喜歡生病的醫生.

Dr. Wilson: That’s fair enough, I don’t like healthy patients.

那很公平,我也不喜歡健康的病人.

Dr. Wilson: You will lie, cheat and steal to get what you want, but you’re incapable of kissing a little ass?

你爲了得到你要的'結果可以坑蒙拐騙,無所不用,怎麼就不能稍稍拍拍馬屁呢?

House: Well, we all have our limitations.

恩,人總是有缺點的.

House: No, there is not a thin line between love and hate. There is a Great Wall of China with armed sentries posted every 20’ between love and hate.

愛與恨並非只有一線之隔,愛與恨之間隔着一道十步一崗,五步一哨的zg長城.

House: Lift up your arms. You have a parasite.

擡起你的手臂,你體內有個寄生蟲.

Jill: Like a tapeworm or something?

你是說象絛蟲一類的東西?

House: Lie back and lift up your can put your arms down.

撩起你的毛衣,躺下,把手放下來

Jill: Can you do anything about it?

你能除掉它嗎?

House: Only for about a month or so. After that it becomes illegal to remove, except in a couple of states.

在大多數洲裏,除掉超過一個月大的這種寄生蟲是非法的.

Jill: Illegal?   非法的?

House: Don’t worry. Many women learn to embrace this parasite. They name it, dress it up in tiny clothes, arrange playdates with other parasites...

別擔心,很多女人都會喜歡她們的寄生蟲,給它起名字,穿衣服,還讓它和其他的寄生蟲一起玩.

Jill: Playdates…

House: (showing her sonogram) It has your eyes.

它的眼睛很象你(這位女士懷孕了)

Dr. Wilson: I’m still amazed you’re in the same room as a patient.

真令我驚訝,你居然還和患者呆在一間屋子裏.

House: People don’t bother me until they get teeth.

沒長牙的小傢伙我倒不怕.

House: As long as you’re trying to be good, you can do whatever you want.

只要你盡力了,就表示你可以做任何你想做的事情

Dr. Wilson: And as long as you’re not trying, you can say whatever you want.

只要你不去盡力,你就可以說任何你想說的話.

House: So between us, we can do whatever we want. We can rule the world!

那麼說我們兩個人加起來就做任何事,說任何話了,我們可以一起統治世界了.

House: So what’s her name and when do I get to meet her?

她的名字叫什麼,我什麼時候能見到她?(盤問Wilson的約會對象)

Dr. Wilson: There’s nobody! Give it up!

別瞎猜了,根本沒這回事

House: Your lips say no, but your shoes say yes.

你嘴上說不,可你的鞋子泄露了真相(WILSON換了雙漂亮的新鞋)

Dr. Wilson: They’re French. You can’t trust a word they say.

它們是法國貨,法國人的話一句都不能信

Dr. Foreman: Why are you riding on me?

你爲什麼對我這麼刻薄?

House: It’s what I do. Has it gotten worse lately?

我就是這樣子,最近我變得更厲害了嗎?

Dr. Foreman: Yeah. Seems to me.

對我來說是的.

House: Really? Well, that rules out the race thing. You were just as black last week.

真的嗎?那麼肯定不是種族歧視的原因了,你還和上週一樣的黑.

Dr. Forman: Ten-year olds do not have heart attacks. It’s got to be a mistake.

10歲的孩子不會得心臟病,肯定有什麼地方錯了

House: Right. The simplest explanation is she’s a 40-year old lying about her age. Maybe an actress trying to hang on.