英語經典美文「賞析」

讀書對於學一門新的語言也至關重要。以下是小編爲大家整理的關於英語經典美文賞析,希望大家喜歡!

英語經典美文「賞析」

things do not change;we your clothes and keep your thoughts.

萬物不變,是我們在變。你的衣服可以賣掉,但要保留你的思想

think it over……好好想想……

today we have higher buildings and wider highways,but shorter temperaments and narrower points of view;

今天我們擁有了更高層的樓宇以及更寬闊的公路,但是我們的性情卻更爲急躁,眼光也更加狹隘;

we spend more,but enjoy less;

我們消耗的更多,享受到的卻更少;

we have bigger houses,but smaller famillies;

我們的住房更大了,但我們的家庭卻更小了;

we have more compromises,but less time;

我們妥協更多,時間更少;

we have more knowledge,but less judgment;

我們擁有了更多的知識,可判斷力卻更差了;

we have more medicines,but less health;

我們有了更多的藥品,但健康狀況卻更不如意;

we have multiplied out possessions,but reduced out values;

我們擁有的財富倍增,但其價值卻減少了;

we talk much,we love only a little,and we hate too much;

我們說的多了,愛的卻少了,我們的仇恨也更多了;

we reached the moon and came back,but we find it troublesome to cross our own street and meet our neighbors;

我們可以往返月球,但卻難以邁出一步去親近我們的左鄰右舍;

we have conquered the uter space,but not our inner space;

我們可以征服外太空,卻征服不了我們的內心;

we have highter income,but less morals;

我們的收入增加了,但我們的道德卻少了;

these are times with more liberty,but less joy;

我們的時代更加自由了,但我們擁有的快樂時光卻越來越少;

we have much more food,but less nutrition;

我們有了更多的食物,但所能得到的營養卻越來越少了;

these are the days in which it takes two salaries for each home,but divorces increase;

現在每個家庭都可以有雙份收入,但離婚的現象越來越多了;

these are times of finer houses,but more broken homes;

現在的住房越來越精緻,但我們也有了更多破碎的'家庭;

that‘s why i propose,that as of today;

這就是我爲什麼要說,讓我們從今天開始;

you do not keep anything for a special use every day that you live is a special occasion.

不要將你的東西爲了某一個特別的時刻而預留着,因爲你生活的每一天都是那麼特別;

search for knowledge,read more ,sit on your porch and admire the view without paying attention to your needs;

尋找更我的知識,多讀一些書,坐在你家的前廊裏,以讚美的眼光去享受眼前的風景,不要帶上任何功利的想法;

spend more time with your family and friends,eat your favorite foods,visit the places you love;

花多點時間和朋友與家人在一起,吃你愛吃的食物,去你想去的地方;

life is a chain of moments of enjoyment;not only about survival;

生活是一串串的快樂時光;我們不僅僅是爲了生存而生存;

use your crystal not save your best perfume,and use it every time you feel you want it.

舉起你的水晶酒杯吧。不要吝嗇灑上你最好的香水,你想用的時候就享用吧!

remove from your vocabulary phrases like"one of these days"or "someday";

從你的詞彙庫中移去所謂的“有那麼一天”或者“某一天”;

let‘s write that letter we thought of writing "one of these days"!

曾打算“有那麼一天”去寫的信,就在今天吧!

let‘s tell our families and friends how much we love them;

告訴家人和朋友,我們是多麼地愛他們;

do not delay anything that adds laughter and joy to your life;

不要延遲任何可以給你的生活帶來歡笑與快樂的事情;

every day,every hour,and every minute is special;

每一天、每一小時、每一分鐘都是那麼特別;

and you don't know if it will be your last.

你無從知道這是否最後刻。

美文欣賞:你可以選擇自己想過的生活

Occasionally, life can be undeniably, impossibly difficult. We are faced with challenges and events that can seem overwhelming, life-destroying to the point where it may be hard to decide whether to keep going. But you always have a choice. Jessica Heslop shares her powerful, inspiring journey from the worst times in her life to the new life she has created for herself:

生活有時候困難得難以置信,但又不容置疑。我們面臨的挑戰與困境似乎無法抵禦,試圖毀滅我們生活,甚至使你猶疑是否繼續走下去。但是你總有選擇的餘地。從人生低谷走向新生活的傑西卡·赫斯樂普,在這裏與我們分享她啓迪心靈、充滿震撼力的生活之旅。