英文商務信函常用結尾句型的寫作技巧

se accept our thanks for the trouble you have taken.

英文商務信函常用結尾句型的寫作技巧

有勞貴方,不勝感激。

are obliged to thank you for your kind attention in this matter.

不勝感激貴方對此事的關照。

tender you our sincere thanks for your generous treatment of us in this affair.

對貴方在此事中的慷慨之舉,深表感謝。

w us to thank you for the kindness extended to us.

對貴方之盛情,不勝感謝。

thank you for the special care you have given to the matter.

貴方對此悉心關照,不勝感激。

should be grateful for your trial order.

如承試訂貨,不勝感激。

should be grateful for your furnishing us details of your requirements.

如承賜示具體要求,不勝感激。

will be greatly appreciated if you will kindly send us your samples.

如承惠寄樣品,則不勝感激。

shall appreciate it very much if you will give our bid your favorable consideration.

如承優惠考慮報價,不勝感激。

are greatly obliged for your bulk order just received.

收到貴方大宗訂貨,不勝感激。