英文情詩:life in love

引導語:請你從你最遙遠的疆域, 只看一眼這個深陷塵世與黑暗中的我。下面是小編收集的英文愛情詩,與大家分享。

Life in a Love 愛中的生命

Escape me? 你想逃脫我的纏綿?

Never— 永遠休想-

Beloved! 親愛的!

While I am I, and you are you, 我依然故我,你依舊妖嬈。

So long as the world contains us both, 只要世上容得下我們兩個人的身,

Me the loving and you the loth, 我-愛你的人,你-被我愛的人。

While the one eludes, must the other pursue. 一方必定會窮追天涯,當一方逃之夭夭。

My life is a fault at last, I fear: 我擔心我的`生命終將是一場錯:

It seems too much like a fate, indeed! 這似乎像命運,和命運像極。

Though I do my best I shall scarce succeed. 即使拼命我仍然缺少成功的機遇。

But what if I fail of my purpose here? 但如果我此生目的未能達成又如何?

It is but to keep the nerves at strain, 那也只不過是神經一直緊張,

To dry one's eyes and laugh at a fall, 跌倒時哭乾眼淚,笑破肚皮,

And baffled, get up to begin again,— 摔倒了,爬起來從頭再來一趟

So the chase takes up one's life, that's all. 這場追逐需要付出一生時間,僅此而已。

While, look but once from your farthest bound, 但,請你從你最遙遠的疆域,

At me so deep in the dust and dark, 只看一眼這個深陷塵世與黑暗中的我。

No sooner the old hope drops to ground 一旦舊的希望掉落滿地,

Than a new one, straight to the selfsame mark, 一個新的希望便會將它代替佔據它的軀殼。

I shape me— 我意志彌堅

Ever 永遠一樣

Removed! 不離不棄。

 

英文情詩:你是一朵帶刺的玫瑰,卻依然美到我心醉

A Red Red Rose a poem by RobertBurns

O my Luve's like a red, redrose我的愛人啊,就如那一朵烈焰般火熱的玫瑰

That's newly sprung inJune;正如這突然到來的六月一般,熱烈而美好

O my Luve's like themelodie我的愛人啊,如那悠揚的法式旋律

That's sweetly played intune.譜寫着一支甜蜜的樂曲

As fair art thou, my bonnielass,你是如此的美麗啊,我的姑娘

So deep in luve am I;我已深陷愛情,無法自拔

And I will luve thee still,my dear,哪怕有一天你是我唯一愛着的人啊

Till a' the seas gang dry:海水枯竭

Till a' the seas gang dry,my dear,堅石化爲了塵沙

And the rocks melt wi' thesun;我都依然那麼熾熱地愛着你

I will luve thee still, mydear,你是我唯一愛着的人啊

While the sands o' lifeshall run.我深深地愛着你

And fare thee weel, my onlyLuve,我們只是暫時的別離

And fare thee weel awhile!在那之後

And I will come again, myLuve,我親愛的姑娘,我將和你重聚

Tho' it ware ten thousandmile.哪怕我與你相隔萬里