英語詩歌的朗誦稿

英語詩歌朗誦稿一

英語詩歌的朗誦稿

Homesick

鄉愁

Yu Guangzhong

余光中

When I was a child, my homesickness was a small stamp

小時候鄉愁是一枚小小的郵票

Linking Mum at the other end and me this.

我在這頭 母親在那頭

When I grew up, I remained homesick, but it became a ticket.

長大後鄉愁是_張窄窄的船票

By which I sailed to and from my bride at the other end.

我在這頭 新娘在那頭

Then homesickness took the shape of the grave,

後來啊 鄉愁是一方矮矮的墳墓

Mum inside of it and me outside.

我在外頭 母親在裏頭

Now I`m still homesick, but it is a narrow strait

而現在鄉愁是一灣淺淺的海峽

Separating me on this side and the mainland on the other.

我在這頭 大陸在那頭

英語詩歌朗誦稿二

The Chimney Sweeper

掃煙囪的小男孩

William Blake

威廉 布萊克

When my mother died I was very young,

我母親死的時候,我還小,

And my father sold me while yet my tongue

我父親把我賣給了別人,

Could scarcely cry "weep! weep! weep! weep!

我當時還不太喊得清”掃呀,掃呀”,

So your chimney I sweep, in soot I sleep.

就這樣白天掃你們的煙囪,晚上在菸灰裏睡覺。

There's little Tom Dacre who cried when his head

有個小湯姆,頭髮卷得像羊毛,

That curl'd like a lamb's back, was shav'd, so I said,

剃光的時候,哭得好傷心,好難受,

"Hush, Tom! never mind it, for when our head's bare,

我就說:“小湯姆,別哭,光了頭,

You know that the soot cannot spoil your white hair."

菸灰就不會糟蹋你的頭髮了。”

And so he was quiet, that very night,

他平靜了下來,當天夜裏,

As Tom was a-sleeping he had such a sight!

湯姆睡着了,夢見了這樣的景象,

That thousands of sweepers, Dick, Joe, Ned, Jack,

迪克、喬、南德、傑克等千千萬萬個掃煙菌小孩

Were all of them lock'd up in coffins of black;

統統被鎖進了黑棺材。

And he open Jd the coffins set them all free;

他打開棺材放出了孩子們,

Then down a green plain, leaping, laughing they run

他們又跳又笑地來到了草地上,

And wash in a river, and shine in the sun;

洗浴於河水,晾曬於陽光。

Then naked white, all their bags left behind,

把工具袋丟下,赤條條的,白白的,

They rise upon clouds, and sport in the wind,

他們升到雲端,在風中嬉戲;

And the angel told Tom, if he'd be a good boy,

“只要你做個好孩子,”天使對湯姆說,

He'd have God for his father, and never want joy.

上帝會做你的父親,永不缺少歡喜

And so Tom awoke; and we rose in the dark,

湯姆於是夢醒,我們在黑暗中起牀,

Andgotwithourbags ourbrushestowork.

拿起工具袋和刷子去幹活。

Tho‘ the morning was cold, Tom was happy warm;

晨風雖冷,湯姆自感心歡溫暖;

So if all do their duty, they need not fear harm.

如果所有人都恪盡職守,就不怕災難。

英語詩歌朗誦稿三

O Captain! My Captain

哦,船長,我的船長!

Walt Whitman

沃爾特 惠特曼

O Captain! my Captain! our fearful trip is done;

哦,船長,我的船長!我們所畏懼的航程已經終結,

The ship has weathered every rack, the prize we sought is won.

我們的船渡過了各種險關,我們尋求的獎賞已經得到。

The port is near, the bells I hear, the people all exulting,

前方就是港□,鐘聲我已聽見,聽到了人們的歡呼,

While follow eyes the steady keel, the vessel grim and daring ;

目迎着我們的船從容返航,威嚴而且勇敢;

But 0 heart! heart! heart!

可是,心啊!心啊!心啊!

O the bleeding drops of red,

哦,殷紅的血滴流瀉,

Where on the deck my Captain lies,

在甲板上,我的船長倒下了,

Fallen cold and dead.

他已倒下,已死去,已冷卻。

O Captain! my Captain! rise up and hear the bells;

哦,船長,我的船長!起來聽聽這鐘聲吧,

Rise up —for you the flag is flung—for you the bugle trills.

起來——旌旗爲你招展——號角爲你長鳴。

For you bouquets and ribboned wreaths —for you the shores a-crowding,

爲你,岸上擠滿了人羣——爲你,無數花束、綵帶、花環。

For you they call, the swaying mass, their eager faces turning;

爲你,熙攘的羣衆在呼喚,轉動着多少殷切的臉。

Here Captain! dear father!

這裏,船長!親愛的父親!

This arm beneath your head;

你的頭枕在我的手臂上吧!

It is some dream that on the deck,

這是甲板上的一場夢啊,

You`ve fallen cold and dead.

你已倒下,已死去,已冷卻。

My Captain does not answer, his lips are pale and still;

我們的`船長不作回答,他的雙脣慘白而僵硬,

My father does not feel my arm, he has no pulse nor will;

我的父親感覺不到我的手臂,他已沒有脈搏、沒有生命

The ship is anchored safe and sound, its voyage closed and done;

我們的船已安全拋錨定泊,航行已完成,已告終,

From fearful trip the victor ship comes in with object won :

勝利的船從險惡的旅途歸來,目的已經達到;

Exult, O shores, and ring, O bells!

歡呼吧,哦,海岸!轟鳴,哦,鐘聲!

But I with mournful tread,

但是,我邁着悲慟的步伐,

Walk the deck my Captain lies,

在甲板上,那裏躺着我的船長,

Fallen cold and dead.

他已倒下,已死去,已冷卻。