外貿常用英語句子

熟記一些常用句子對提高口語有很大好處,下面就是小編爲您收集整理的外貿常用英語句子的相關文章,希望可以幫到您,如果你覺得不錯的話可以分享給更多小夥伴哦!

外貿常用英語句子

外貿常用英語句子

第一章 建立貿易關係

1. 我們從阿里巴巴網站上了解到你們是中國主要的進出口公司之一。

We’ve learned from that you’re one of the leading import and export companies in China.

2. 我們進出口很多商品。我們從事這一行業已經有20年了。

We are importing and exporting a wide range of goods. And we have been in this line for more than 20 years.

3. 我想你找對公司了。

I think you’ve found a right company.

4. 我們的產品在東南亞市場上享有很高的聲譽,同時,他們在美國和歐洲市場上也銷售得很好。

Our products enjoy a high reputation in the south-east Asian market. They also sell very well in the USA and Europe.

5. 我們有很多不同品牌和款色的產品,質量優良,價格合理。

We offer many different bands and models, good quality and reasonable prices.

6. 我想多瞭解一些你們公司和產品的信息。

I want to know more about your company and your products.

7. 我馬上發一份我們最新產品目錄的電子版給你。

I will send you an electronic version of our latest catalogue immediately.

8. 我們也接受訂製特殊規格廚具的訂單。

We also take orders for kitchenware made according to specifications.

9. 訂貨要多久交貨呢?

How long would it take you to deliver the orders?

10. 收到信用證後最多3個月就能交貨,特殊訂單交貨時間會更長一些,但無論如何不會超過6個月。

Three months at most after receipt of the covering L/C. It would take longer to deliver the special orders, though never longer than six months.

11. 能不能給我一張報價單?

Can I have your price sheet?

12. 我們的'價格與其他製造商相比是十分優惠的。

Our prices compare most favorable with quotations you can get from other manufacturers.

13. 價格要經過我們公司確認後纔有效。

The prices are subject to our final confirmation.

14. 假如你們公司訂購數量比較大的話,我們可以考慮給你們折扣。

If your order is large enough, we’ll consider giving you some discount.

15.爲什麼不先試購一筆看看,探測一下市場的潛力呢?

Why not place a trial order to sound out the market potential?

第二章 詢盤及答覆

16.你對哪種商品感興趣?

Which item are you interested in?

17.這是我們的詢價單。

Here’s our inquiry list

18.請給我們報舊金山到岸最低價。

Please quote us your lowest price, CIF San Francisco.

19.我先研究一下詢價單,明天給你報實盤價。

I’ll look into your requirements first and let you know our firm offers tomorrow.

20.你會發現我們的價格非常優惠。

You’ll surely find our prices very favorable.

21.我們保證能做到(以上所說的)。

We can ensure that.

22.你們通常要求什麼付款條件?

For the payment terms, what do you usually require?

23.我們通常要求用不可撤銷信用證付款。

We usually require an irrevocable letter of credit.

24.我非常同意你的觀點。

I can’t agree with you more.

25.我已經看過一些樣品,願意訂貨。

I have already seen some samples and we’d like to order.

26.你想要多少數量?

What’s the quantity you’re likely to take?

27.目的港在哪裏?

Where’s the port of destination?

28.報價的有效期多長?

How long will you leave your offer open?

29.有效期爲3天。

It’s valid for three days.

30.請你報包括5%佣金在內的到岸價行嗎?

Would you please make your prices CIF including five percent commission?

第三章 報盤和還盤

31.我不能接受你們的報價。

I cannot accept your offer.

32.但這是我們所能做出的最底報價。

But this is the best quotation we can make.

33.我們認爲這是我們的底盤價。

We consider it a rock-bottom price indeed.

34.如果再降價,這筆交易我們會賠錢的。

If I go any lower, we’d make a loss on the deal.

35.讓我們相互作一些讓步吧。

Let’s compromise.

36.結合質量考慮,我認爲這個價格是合理的。

Taking the quality into consideration, I think the price is reasonable.

37.恐怕我們無法再降價了。

I’m afraid we can’t reduce(decrease) our prices any more

38.好吧,爲了成交,我願意作出些讓步。

Well, in order to get the business, I’m willing to make some concessions.

39.如果你們的訂貨數量在5000件以上,我將把價格降到3%

If you order more than 5000 pieces, I will reduce my price by 3 percent.

40.這是我們的最低價格,在價格方面,我不能再讓步了。

This is our rock bottom price. No further concession I can make in this respect.

41.我們的報價比別處的要便宜。

The price we offer compares favorably with quotations you can get elsewhere.

42.恐怕我們不能接受你們的還盤。

It’s impossible for us to entertain your counter-offer, I’m afraid.

第四章 接盤和訂貨

43.你們能再次考慮考慮嗎?

Would you please reconsider it?

44.我想我們不如取消這筆生意。

I’m thinking that we might call the whole deal off.

45.品質不同,價格當然也不同。

The prices are different according to the quelities.

46.那正正就是我所表達的意思。

That’s precisely what I mean.

47.我對你剛剛所說的感到失望。

I’m disappointed at what you have just said.

48.我們也希望能成交。

We ‘ll hope to close the deal.

49.爲了保持雙方良好的商業關係,我們選擇與你們洽談。

In order to keep up our good business relationship, we choose to negotiate business with you.

50.我們不會等的太久。

We cannot afford to wait for you for a long time.

51.你真厲害,把我說服了。

You certainly have a way of talking me into it.

52.很高興我們最終達成了協議。

I’m very glad that we have finally come to an agreement.

I’m glad that we’ve come to an agreement at last.

53.我們無法再做出讓步。

We can’t make any concession.

54.我覺得我們各自堅持自己的價格是不明智的。如果我們各讓一步如何?

I think it’s unwise for us to insist on his own price, How about meeting each other halfway?

第五章 數量與質量

55.聽起來不錯。

Sounds fine.

56.這正是我們所需要的。

That’s what we need.

57.和以前的商品相比,它有什麼優點?

What are its advantages over our previous products?

Compared with our previous products, what are its advantages?

58.我們打算如何推出這種新產品?

How are will going to launch this new product?

59.如果一切順利,今年5月就能上市了。

If everything goes smoothly, it will be on the market this May.

60.如果你們多訂一點,我們可以給你報低一點的價格。

We can offer you lower price if you could order a bit more.

61.他們將會在月底派兩名代表到我們的工廠參觀。

They will send two representatives to visit our factory at the end of this month.

62.我已經看了你們的商品目錄,我覺得你們的公共汽車不錯。

I’ve gone through your catalogue and find your buses appeal to me.

63.我想我們的產品能滿足你們的需求。

I think our products can satisfy your requirements.’

64.我們會盡最大的努力滿足你們的要求。

We’ll try our best to satisfy your demand.

65.我從來沒聽說過。

I’ve never heard of that.

66.不管如何,這個問題很容易解決。

Anyway, it’s easy to solve this problem.

67.據說這種產品很受歐洲人歡迎,爲什麼你不多訂一些呢?

It is said that this product is very popular with European people. Why don’t you order more?

68.事實上,目前在國外很暢銷,不少客戶的訂貨我們還無法滿足呢。

In fact, it is so popular that we cannot meet the demands from our customers.