最新愛情傷感中英語句

◆i want that my love to you will turn into bright sunlight so that to warm your heart.

最新愛情傷感中英語句

想將對你的感情化作暖暖的陽光,期待那灑落的光明能溫暖你的心房。

◆i want that my love to you will turn into bright sunlight so that to warm your heart.

想將對你的感情化作暖暖的陽光,期待那灑落的光明能溫暖你的心房。

◆The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can‘t have them.

失去某人,最糟糕的莫過於,他近在身旁,卻猶如遠在天邊。

◆I mihss you so much already and I haven’t even left yet!

儘管還不曾離開,我已對你朝思暮想!

◆Passionate love is a quenchless thirst.

熱烈的愛情是不可抑制的渴望。

◆To keep someone around you is not love; love is to let the one u love go freely.

不是把對方留在自己身邊才叫愛,能放手讓所愛的人離開,也是愛的.一種。

◆things do not change

物是人非。

◆The sandflass remembers the time we lost

沙漏記得,我們遺忘的時光。

◆The best way to make someone strong is to have someone needs to be protected.

讓一個人變強大的最好方式,就是擁有一個想要保護的人。

◆Thank you for comforting me when I’m sad.

感謝你在我傷心時安慰我

大全

◆You are the greatest adventure of my life.

你就是我生命中最大的冒險。

◆When every love comes to the end, if u look back, u will find flowers and sorrows, but it’s always beautiful.

每段愛情在走向終結時,倒帶回去,一路上或花草鮮美,或落英繽紛,而最初總是傾心的。

◆what a loveiy world it well be with you away.

沒有了你.這個世界多麼寂寞。

◆We cease loving ourselves if no one loves us.

如果沒有人愛我們,我們也就不會再愛自己了。

◆To see a world in a grain of sand. And a heaven in a wild flower.

從一粒沙子看到一個世界,從一朵野花看到一個天堂。

◆Some habits, however, was to change.

有些習慣,無論如何都改不了。

◆Side to give up, while love you.

一邊放棄、一邊愛你。

◆RuoLi green, green SuoYi XieFengXiYu, not return.

青箬笠,綠蓑衣,斜風細雨不須歸。

◆Promises are often like the butterfly, which disappear after beautiful hover.

承諾常常很像蝴蝶,美麗的飛盤旋然後不見