1. I have a hectic schedule. 我工作很忙。
2.I’m up to my ears in work. 我工作量很大。
co-workers call me a workaholic. 同事說我是個工作狂。
ng high season I’m dragged from pillar to post. 旺季我得東奔西跑。
’s real thirsty work. 簡直是苦力活。
6.I call the shots in the company. 在公司我說了算。
7.I’m the underdog. 在公司我什麼都不是。
8.I’m a team player. 我擅長與人合作。
9.I prefer to be on my own initiative. 我喜歡單打獨鬥。
10. I don’t wanna hold down a steady job. 我不想一輩子只幹一種工作。
’s a dead-end job. 這工作沒前途。
12.I’ve hit the glass ceiling. 我沒希望再升遷了。
13.I have a good sales pitch. 我很會推銷。
14.I’m paid a regular wage. 我拿固定工資。
15. I’m paid on commission. 我拿提成。
16.I get on / along with my colleagues. 我跟同事關係融洽。
e’s bad blood between me and certain colleagues. 有的同事跟我不和。
’re a cohesive group. 我們公司很有凝聚力。
’re the dream team. 我們是夢之隊。
subject is psychology. 我主修心理學。
21.I major in psychology ( Or: I’m a psychology major.) 我主修心理學。
22.I’m studying under Prof. Wong. 我的導師是王教授。
. Wong is such a disciplinarian. 王教授太嚴了。
’ve got tons of exercises. 我們得做大量習題。
25.I’m on the A-list. 我是個優等生。
26.I’m a late bloomer / developer. 我是個後進生。
27.I went to college for four years. 我上了四年大學。
ing University is my alma mater. 北大是我的`母校。
us life is etched on my memory. 校園生活刻骨銘心。
ol education turned out to be in vain. 學校教育沒教會我什麼。
31.A good degree can be an open sesame to a good job. 好學歷是好工作的敲門磚。
overseas education broadens my horizons. 出國留學能開闊我的眼界。
you’re back, you’re gilded. 回國後你就鍍上金了。
34Shanghai is a bustling metropolis, highly cosmopolitan. 上海是個包羅萬象的大都市。