阿迪達斯廣告語範本

Hi, I’m Gilbert Arenas and this is my story,

Hi,我是吉爾伯特·阿里納斯,這是我的故事

When I entered the NBA,

當我剛進入NBA

the first 40 games of my career I sat on the bench.

職業生涯的前40場,我是在板凳上度過的。

They said I was gonna play zero minutes.

他們認爲我打不上比賽,

You know I just think they didn’t see the talent that I had.

我想,他們根本沒看到我的天賦。

They thought I was a zero.

他們覺得我就是個0,一無是處。

Instead of sitting there being bitter,

I just practiced, practiced.

但是我並沒有坐在那裏怨天尤人,而是不斷的訓練,訓練。

If no one believes in you,

anything you do is a positive.

在沒有人相信你的時候,你的任何努力都會爲自己加分。

It wasn’t even about basketball any more,

這已經不是我能否打好籃球的問題了,

It was about proving them wrong,

而是我要證明他們是錯誤的`。

Now the reason I wear No. 0 is because it lets me know that I need to go out

there and fight every day.

現在我仍然穿着0號球衣,因爲我要告誡自己每天都要努力。

You were fooled(你被耍了)

when I dunk that wheel(每當我扣籃)

when I end up NBA scoring championship,twice(拿下兩屆NBA得分王) You were fooled(你還真以爲)

Because You blieved that was about me(那是我一個人做的)

While I believe(不過說真的)

It takes five(比賽是五個人)

But You are not fooled,are you?(信不信由你)

you are a fool (你被耍了 )

every time i dunk (每當我隨心所欲的扣籃)

drop 30 40 (砍下30.40分)

you are fooled (你還真以爲)

cause you think that was about me (那是我一個人乾的)

what i believe (不過說真的)

it takes five baby(比賽,是五個人的)

Could now be fool(信不信由你)

5個人的版本

加內特:You are played(你被耍了 )

麥迪:Whenever I button up a basket(每當我扣籃)

阿里納斯:Chop down 30.40 cents(砍下30.40分)

鄧肯:You Still really think(你還真以爲)

加內特:That is I a personal dry(那是我一個人乾的)

比魯普斯:However serious(不過說真的)

麥迪:The game is five people(比賽,是五個人的)

加內特:Believe it or not(信不信由你)